- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Rob is simply the best and is my go to for everything automotive. You will see right away that he believes in building relationships and cares about his customers. He is upfront and through about cost, what needs to get done, and what is coming in the future. I fully recommend Rush- you won't be disappointed.
Friendly, accommodating, outstanding work, and doesn't break your bank. Came in to have our fuel line leak fixed, mentioned that one of the tires had a leak and another shop couldn't find anything wrong with the tire, here they found the leak in the tire and patched it up easy peasy along with fixing up our fuel line! Extremely happy with my experience and definitely will be coming back again in the future. 10/10 would recommend.